Re: Physics Handouts and worksheets

Tony:
I suspect that many of us have worksheets that might be
useful to other student groups. Unfortunately, many
instructors may have the same problem that I do. I have
never had the time to properly edit and correct the
worksheets. When I use them in class there is time to
point out the pitfalls and correct the mistakes. It seems
that there are already TOO many examples of unedited
"web-musings" out there. So I fear I will have to pass.
Maybe one day I'll get around to editing this stuff--then
I'll be half-way down the road to writing a text. WBN
Barlow Newbolt
Department of Physics and Engineering
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, VA 24450
Telephone and Phone Mail: 540-463-8881
Fax: 540-463-8884
e-mail: NewboltW@madison.acad.wlu.edu

"Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future."

Neils Bohr