A request from Bob Fuller

Bob Fuller sent me the following and I thought there might be some on
Phys-L who would have something to say about this. Please send responses
to Fuller as well as to the list. His address is below. Dewey

We may get some funds at UNL to redesign our undergraduate laboratories for
pre-med students. We are going to move to interactive multimeida, MBL
computer intensive courses like workshop physics, ala Laws, et. al.

What types of room arrangements and furniture works best for these types of
courses?

Is there any research on such things in any literature about computers or
whatever?

PLEASE if you have such a classroom that you really like, take a digital
photo and send it to us, proto, as an attachment via e-mail.

If you have a room you don't like but has some great features to
it...please tell us what those are. We know of a few, but could use more
ideas.

Thanks

"Robert G. Fuller" <rfuller@unlinfo.unl.edu>