Re: Summer Programs for High School Teachers

This IS an endorsement for the C3P workshop. It is not too late to
enroll in either the Dallas workshop or the Gunnison CO workshop. Just
call the office at 800-526-8472 and get more informaiton. Both
workshops will be super!

Trina Cannon
Science& engineering magnet School
1201 E. 8th Street
Dallas, Texas 75203
tcannon@tenet.edu

Ken Fox wrote:

C^3P Comprehensive Conceptual Curriculum for Physics with NSF.
Application was due Apr 15 but... One in Tx another in CO
800-526-8472

This was sitting on my desk. It is not an endorsement.
There are others... One on OR but I don't have the data.

Ken Fox
Smoky Hill High School
16100 Smoky Hill Rd
Aurora,CO 80015