Re: Free ray tracing program

Bob,

When I tried to download the "DISK 1" and "DISK 2" all I got was a directory of what
was supposed to be in 1 & 2 in HTML format.

I finally opened Disk 1 and downloaded each file separately. That seemed to work
OK. I admit that I have not had time to try the program yet, so, I don't know if all
of the parts are there or if the came over the net correctly.

Pete Lohstreter
North Garland High School

petel@tenet.edu