Re: Bulletin Board

Rick --

How about a bulletin board about famous physicists. You could rig up a
circuit (use aluminum foil taped to the back of some poster board) that
connects the description of the physicist with the person's name. When
the students touch one lead to the description and another lead to the
CORRECT person's name, a light goes off. The somewhat minor down side
of this is (i.e., it takes even MORE time to get the thing set up) is the
following: (1) finding an easy way to conceal the battery and (2)
finding--or making--the proper setup for the light that goes off.

I hope you get some good ideas. I'll be interested in seeing what else
appears here.
--Jennifer

Jennifer M. Seckinger
Evansville, IN 47712
jmssk8@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]