Re: Filament resistance

The message I am replying to was really about color temperature.
ie why is sun at 6000 K yellow while a bulb at 3000 K is white.
Several reasons. The sun is yellowed by scattering in the atmosphere.
The bulb is white because our eyes expect it to be. Our brains really
adapt to the color of the illuminating source so that we see the colors
we expect. Take a picture on slide film indoors with incandescent light
and see how red it looks. (Color negative prints have their color
balance changed in processing so the effect is not as great with them.)