Re: Filament resistance

I said:

Tungsten light (nearer 2850 C = 3125 K) is much warmer than sunlight.

I just realized that I used "warmer" in the color sense - meaning
toward the redder end of the colors. I should have said that the
color temperature of tungsten light is less than that of sunlight. It
is perverse that this corresponds to "warmer" color, but it does.

Leigh