From: Darwin Z. Palima <dpalima@nip.upd.edu.ph>
To: phys-l@atlantis.uwf.edu <phys-l@atlantis.uwf.edu>
Date: Monday, April 06, 1998 1:23 PM
Subject: intuition

hello,

I always encourage my students to develop physical intuition to help
them
solve problems. However, when I think about it, my definition of
intuition
is rather "intuitive". Could you help me have a more concrete definition
of intuition? Do you know of studies in building intuition?

Thanks,

-darwin

\|/
------
/|\ Laser Physics Laboratory Phone: (632) 434-4243
| National Institute of Physics Fax: (632)434-4244
College of Science e-mail: dpalima@nip.upd.edu.ph
University of the Philippines
Diliman, Quezon City |
PHILIPPINES \|/