Re: I.Q query

I recall such an article once printed in the Scientific American and I
thought the title was 'Pygmalion in the Classroom' but on doing a search
of the SA, I have not been able to find it. The article was written in
the middle '60's if memory serves.

I too would like to know the reference of this study.

Lowell Herr

PHYSLab Home Page - http://physlab.catlin.edu

Lowell Herr
The Catlin Gabel School