Re: test test 4

1. I get all the same junk characters that Ludwik mentions, and from a
variety of correspondents (not necessarily on this list), not just Jim Green.

2. Jim's Test test 4 fixed the problem for me too.

3. The junk characters in general come not only where the ends on lines were
prior to reformatting, but also in places where I guess there were non-ascii
characters, e.g. apostrophes and quote marks (sender using "smart quotes"?).

4. I'm using Eudora Pro version 2.2, having found neither Microsoft Outlook
nor Netscape Communicator to my taste for e-mail.

Mark.

Mark Sylvester
United World College of the Adriatic
34013 Duino TS