Re: Pizza and Strapless Gowns

Ray, the pizza stuff came about in the very early 80s -- the first article
was from a group at the then NatBurStandards in Colorado -- but the Bureau
disavowed all knowledge of this -- it was done as a result of a pizza party
one night in one of the author's kitchen. There followed another article
from one of the Boston U's -- or maybe it was the other way around. In
any case if no one else knows, I have the these papers somewhere buried in
my various boxes of trash -- I had a student do a Sr paper re this -- and
I suffered ample ridicule for doing so.

Jim Green
JMGreen@sisna.com