line formatting

Concerning Jim's request for feedback on the line formatting of his posts:

No I don't -- I did just install Eudora Pro v 4.0 and there are some foibles.
But when my phys-l msgs get back to me they seem ok

Comments from others????

My copies some of your (Jim's) messages are sprinkled with the non-ASCII
character: #85 hex/#133 dec. They seem to be in places that look like
old carriage returns than had been (partially) erased when the messages
were reformatted for a different line length. When I quoted your other
message I carefully deleted these characters since I got burned/scared by
such a character when I quoted from a post of Bill Larson's a couple of
days ago and a significant chunck of the post got deleted just after this
character. I haven't seen any "=20" type of line terminations in your
posts though.

David Bowman
dbowman@gtc.georgetown.ky.us