Undergraduate Physics book (2)

Thanks for the nice replies. I don't know wild cats and Stray Cats.
I'm teaching electronics now. I show you a photo of an astable
mulitivibrator, the green and red led turns on alternately. We say
that tikatika or chikachika. My students made and draw it.
http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~syuLove/tikatika.jpg
The circuit diagram: http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~syuLove/tika2.gif

When I taught physics to liberal arts students, I introduced
Feynman's book. Most of all they liked Feynman's autobiography
(Surely you're joking, Mr. Feynman etc.), especially his love.
hahaha. One of my student read Feynman's book QED: The strange
theory of light and matter and wrote a book report. I put up the
book report on my web site but it is in Japanese!! Anyway a lot of
students understand science. That is logical thinking, significance
of experiment(fact) and fun!

When I was a college student I read Berkeley Physics course. Mechanics,
Electricity and magnetism, Waves, Quantum Physics and Statistical Physics.
I enjoy the waves best because I did many home experiments. I still enjoy
the home experiments.

Last year I wrote a letter to the author F.S. Crawford, Jr.
Physics Department, univ of CA Berkeley but I didn't get an answer.
Does any one know how he is getting along now?

Thanks lot,

Syu

syu@mqg.biglobe.ne.jp
http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~syuLove/