Re: Recommended undergraduate quantum mechanics book?

Since we are in the topic of references, could you also recommend an
undergraduate book on statistical mechanics and thermodynamics? I am also
interested with finding a book suitable for beginning graduate level.

We use (big) Reif for the undergraduate course and have done so
for three decades. I think it is an excellent, clear text, made
even more so when on reading it I hear in my head Reif's refined
Austrian accent, something my students probably can't do.

I will teach this course again in September after a layoff of ten
years or so, and I too would like to know what else is out there.

Leigh