Re: Graphics Program

At 02:00 PM 3/25/98 -0700, Jim Green wrote:
Do any of the list use Vernier's Graphic Analysis Utility? Can it print a
large set of data to long printer paper (longer than 8.5x11 -- maybe on
banner paper)? Can it print two graphs at once? Is there ANY graphing
utility or printer driver which can do such or similar things? Do I see
correctly that Quattro can NOT print a longer graph than 11in? Or that it
can NOT print two curves at once?

Graphical Analysis will plot and print several series at once, although
I can't see how to print a graph wider than a page.

Just for fun, I just printed a three-page wide graph in Excel. To do
that I just stretched the graph horizontally 'til it was three
landscape screens wide. The result prints just fine, and can be pieced
together as needed. You could make a graph about as wide as you wanted,
subject to the maximum number of points in Excel. Two or more series
can be plotted easily.

Now Quattro, I don't know.

JEG

John E. Gastineau gastineau@mindspring.com KC8IEW
900 B Ridgeway Ave. http://gastineau.home.mindspring.com
Morgantown WV 26505 (304) 296-1966 voice (304) 296-5035 fax
USA