Re: Idiocosmology

If the three stage cycle is run through between three and five times, each
time picking a new difference, they tend to internalise the new description
very well and drop their remembering of their old way of thinking.

I present this only as an interesting approach.

It's been done. The procedure is known technically as "brain washing".
Josef Goebbels knew it; so did the Bellman:

"Just the place for a Snark!" the Bellman cried,
As he landed his crew with care;
Supporting each man on the top of the tide
By a finger entwined in his hair.

"Just the place for a Snark! I have said it twice:
That alone should encourage the crew.
Just the place for a Snark! I have said it thrice:
What I tell you three times is true."

Salviati employed the method well, but he had Simplicio to play off.

There's nothing new here.

Leigh