Re: "Voltage"

I agree. The term "electric potential difference" once it is introduced
becomes cumbersome. Stressing that "voltage" and "electric potential
difference" are one and the same, eases understanding for my students and
seems to make them more aware that they are talking about something that is
familiar to them.
(similarly with current and amperage, though slightly more egregious from a
physics semantics standpoint)

James Weeks