Joy

I'm not sure which way this relates to the thread, but I thought I should
point out that in a properly used double boiler, the inner container does
not contact the water in the outer container. "The Joy of Cooking" feels
so strongly about this that it repeats the mantra "over - not in - hot
water" every time a double boiler is called for.

--
--James McLean
jmclean@chem.ucsd.edu

And where would be without the Brombecker's 'Joy of Cooking' and
Spock's 'Baby and Child Care'.

britton@odie.ncssm.edu you have forgotten everything
(919) 286-3366 x224 Albert Einstein, 1936