Re: Shopping Spree

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Caviness <caviness@southern.edu>
Just to balance things: most people I know use Netscape, and like it. It
is free to students and teachers, so perhaps that is unfairly privileging
some of us. I've heard that IE4 automatically runs attached programs,
which if true would certainly be a security risk (virus hazard).

Not true. IE has warnings that tell you that attached executables could
harbor viruses. You can however, turn such warning off which is probably
the source of the rumour you heard.

rick