Re: Shopping Spree

David Emigh says:
I use Netscape email and like it fine. My wife uses IE4 email and also
finds it easy to use. On her machine every once in a while I will
accidentally fire up Outlook will using IE4 and I absolutely detest
Outlook. If you are willing to spend the bucks Eudora is still the best
PC/Mac email program for most people.

A related question: Do each of these require you to learn yet another text
editor, or do they *conveniently* allow you to use whatever editor you
already know and like?

--
--James McLean
jmclean@chem.ucsd.edu