Re: GRE dates

ETS is probably the most reliable and current source of such information.
Their web site has a "Mail Box" which leads you to http://www.gre.org/com.html
where a Directory is provided about how to contact them by telephone,
e-mail, regular mail, fax, internet, cable, and overnight courier for any
questions you may have about the GRE.

You can get information about ETS and the GRE and other tests from their
web site at
http://www.ets.org
and on the GRE specifically at
http://www.gre.org/

Yeah, I know, but the site hasn't been updated in a few months, and
has no dates for next fall. Nor does it have any explanation of why
there were only two dates for the 1997-98 year. I'm hoping that
someone out there knows more.

-dan