+==================================================+

To: all Phys-L'ers (and any other interested parties)
From: Cindy Schwarz

I am giving one of several workshops (week long - hands on) at the
Thacher School in Ojai CA this summer. They have other great stuff
and the place is great! If interested check out their web page at

http://www.thacher.org/sti98thch.html

Or email Kurt Meyer at the Thacher School, and he will send you
more information. His email is
kmeyer@thacher.org.
Tell him I sent you!

If you are interested in the one I am doing (simulations using physics
explorer - yeah not just mechanics anymore) you can also email (or call)
me
directly.

This Education Seminar is highly technology focussed, but is NOT ONLY FOR
HIGH SCHOOL PHYSICS teachers, so pass the info on to other high school (or
middle school) teachers you know.

Thanks,

Cindy Schwarz
Box 39