Vernier

Dan,
Our experience at Montclair State is the same as John's. The people at Vernier
are great to work with, from the owners on down. Our ULI's are between 10 and 1
year old. Had we not had success with the equipment we would have switched.
Recently we decided to switch platforms from Mac to PC. We had some software ,
newer versions of programs, which were for the Mac. It was still in the box. I
called and without hesitation, they agreed to switch copies with us. The PC and
Mac versions cost the same. We have e-mailed Dave Vernier with questions from
time to time. Always pleased with he response.