RE: Reccomended Computer Interface Systems

Daniel,
I've been using VERNIER Software equipment and software for over 10 years
and think Dave Vernier's company is pretty incredible. You won't find
any better service on equipment or responses to questions. My ULIs are
10 years old and working fine. The new version is out and looks good, but
I haven't used them. The probes work well, and there is a growing variety.

Dave Vernier will respond to e mail questions, offer assistance and
advice, and is always available to talk at AAPT meetings where he's
exhibiting his products.

A lot of the VERNIER Software stuff and PASCO stuff is compatible, I
think, although I only have Vernier. I use mine with Macs and Mac
clones, and I know he's got hardware that's compatible with both
platforms.

Regards,

John Koser
Wayzata High School