senior lab projects

To all interested phys-l'ers
Here at FSU (not the one in Florida), all our physics majors must
complete a course known colloquially as "Senior Lab", in which they
carry out an independent research project. I've decided to use the Web
for posting their weekly progress reports as well as abstracts of the
research proposals and final reports (when they're done). If you're
curious about what our students are up to, please feel free to check out
the Physics 400 page at

http://antoine.fsu.umd.edu/phys/luzader/p400/index.shtml

There are links there to this spring's materials as well as the final
report abstracts from last year. If you have any questions or comments,
we'd be flattered to receive them.

Steve Luzader
--
Stephen Luzader