-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Burgess <tburgess@jaguar1.usouthal.edu>

Our struggle is not with ill prepared students. The struggle is with a
system that does not recognize the need for widespread science and math
fluency. Colleges and Universities could require exposure to upper level
math and sciences and following this event the national k-12 system would
be
revamped.