Re: Anti-matter

I seem to remember, (but not the details), that an experiment was run at
CERN's Low Energy Antiproton Ring (LEAR) to determine if the gravitational
force is the same on an antiproton as on a proton. The experiment was run
by a group from either Univ. of Washington or Harvard. Does anyone know
of more details about this?