Re: SI units

Guntbert,
Sorry, I missed the beginning of this discusion about weight, which is also
close to my heart.
I would like to ask you a question of importance for me.
Do you know about teaching weight in its operational definition (as oposed
to gravitational definition) in your (or any other) metric country of
Europe?
Best wishes,
Igal.
Igal Galili
4614 Tolman Hall #1670
Graduate School of Education
University of California in Berkeley,
Berkeley, CA 97420-1670
Tel. (510) 643-7599
Fax. (510) 642-3769
E-mail: igal@vms.huji.ac.il
+please correct me, if I misuse some technical terms+
Mag. Guntbert Reiter, Graz, Austria
teacher for physics, mathematics and computer science
e-mail : guntbert@asn-graz.ac.at