Re: a paradox ?

Several spheres (they have same masses and sizes in a rest frame) travel
with relativistic velocities (different v/c) with respect to that frame.
The spheres enter a region near a very massive and very hot star. Two
forces are involved, one is due to gravity (same for each sphere) and
one is due to the radiation pressure. The second force, proportional to
the exposed area, is larger for the spheres whose v/c are smaller. This
is due to the relativistic contraction (photons travel perpendicularly
to v) toward an observer in a fixed frame of reference.

Will the observer record different trajectories for different v/c? If
so than a change in volume is "experimentally confirmed". Of course, all
is "just in principle". We can not see a change of volume with our eyes
but we know it is real.