Re: The good old days (was Re: textbook prices)

Mine as well. It sits on my second desk at home and is my third favorite
calculator behind my 11C and my 15C. (BTW, does anyone know where I can
get some more 11C's or 15C's? Best calculators ever made. Period.)

I'm going to my grave with my 15C. I agree with John. One shortcoming:
My case is very hard to use because the fabric has delaminated from
the elastomer outer cover. Mine gets hard use because I carry it around
in my (soft) briefcase. It is really nice to know it is so durable. My
previous favorite was the hp-25C. I have an hp 65 with deceased
batteries and a nice leather case. I don't use it, of course. The 15C
is the one that gets used.

Leigh