Re: phases of ice

Folks,
Santos Ramirez asked for this reference list to be distributed in answer
to Mojca's query:

To: Dr. Mokca Cepic

You were looking for references on the phase transitions i.e. p-V-T
surface etc.and on ice and its seven different phases....

I looked up the "old" instruction sheet from Welch Scientific for their
P-V-T relations of water (demonstrated with a painted styrofoam model).

The references mentioned were:

P.W. Bridgman, The Physics of High Pressure (Macmillan 1931)
P.W. Bridgman, "Theoretically Interesting Aspects of High Pressure
Phenomena" Rev. Mod. Phys. 7, 1 (1935)
P.W. Bridgman, Phys Rev. 45, 844 (1934)
Phys Rev. 46, 930 (1934)
F.L Verwiebe, American Physics Teacher 3, 179 (1935)

I hope these are appropriate references (I have not looked them up)

.....and no, I am not trying to "date" myself....but I do find it interesting
to try to guess the era of everyone that responds to this list.

Santos Ramirez