Re: Various phases of ice

A couple of other references you might look for are The Chemical Physics
of Ice by NH Fletcher (1970), and Ice Physics by PV Hobbes (1975, if I
remember correctly).
Mojca,
I hoped that someone here would be able to help meet your needs.
My own library can often help at some level.

In this case, it was disappointing: I started well with
Enc. Brit (15th ed) on 'Phase Changes and Equilibria.'

Here, Norman Smith (Fordham U.) diagramed seven ices from ice I
to ice VIII and provided a promising reference to D. Eisenberg (!)
and W. Kauzmann, The Structure And Properties Of Water (1969)
but this was as far as I could proceed.

Sorry I could not help more.
Brian