Re: Curvature of Space

How come no one attacks my symmetry argument for nondeflection?
I thought it was pretty cute; I'd like to know if it has any
holes in it.

Leigh

[Leigh]
If the water thread is uncharged it will not be deflected
by an electric field. Again, ask "Which way would it go?"
You are forgetting that an electric field exerts no force
on an uncharged object.

Leigh's quote is a little misleading or possibly disingenuous.
(Brian)

I take extreme exception to that comment. I never try to deceive.
I am often wrong, but I am never dishonest.
Leigh

Leigh asked specifically for an attack on his argument.
He wanted to know of holes.

However infelicitously, that was my intent.

At any rate, since all my smiley symbols were to no avail,
I am old enough to want to apologize to a person who
generously contributes here.
Accept my sincere apology!

Whatcott