Re: Various phases of ice

Dear colleagues,

I am preparing a lecture on phase transitions i.e. p-V-T surface etc.
Browsing through the literature, I found that ice has at least seven
different phases (structures). I know that some of them represent a
certain order of hydrogen bonds etc.

Can anyone familiar with the problem suggests me a reference (or some
references) where these different phases have
been quoted together with their structures and most important properties?

Dr. Mojca Cepic
University of Ljubljana
Faculty of Education
Ljubljana