Re: What two words . . . ?

Tim Folkerts wrote:

A lurker has privately solved the puzzle of homonyms which are also
antonyms. He is William M. Wehrbein; he says he heard it 20 or 30
years ago; so I guess I cannot claim first discovery :( Are you ready?

When I assign a demonstration activity for the students I write on the
board, "Do/Due today." The report sheets are are refereed to as
"do-due activities."

<<Larry>> (Columbia, MO...where do-due does happen.)