Solar eclipse

I will be traveling to Trinidad for a meeting next week. While I am there
a solar eclipse will take place. At Trinidad, it will be about an 85%
eclipse. I am planning on videotaping the event.

I would be interested in trading copies with other people who are going to
videotape the eclipse. Anyone else traveling south for the occasion? Be
sure to note your latitude and longitude, and time of the event.

Also, do you know of another listserv of people who may be interested in
doing this?

John C. Park
N. C. State University