Re: Some More Problems

A similar problem which is easier to set up is to take a spool of wire with
end disks bigger than the roll of wire, place it on the desk so that the
wire is unwinding from the bottom of the spool and ask the class which way
the spool will roll when you pull on it. The answer depends on the angle
the wire makes with the horizontal.