Re: Capacitor Charged, Right term

To stop saying "a capacitor is charged" is like stop using the noun "heat".
it is too late; an individual teacher has no control over what textbook
writers and other teachers say. What I would do, as the result of this
exchange of ideas
Oop, I ment to say what I WILL start doing is to emphasize that the net
charge is always zero because ..., etc. I was not aware how the common
phrase can be interpreted.

Ludwik,
Does this mean you won't talk about the capacitance of a single charged
conducting sphere??

Joel