Re: Common misconception

Another misconception, this time mine. I wrote:

* In fact at 3:32 AM on June 28 of this year (PST) we will be
about equidistant from the two planets, and from that time until
10:16 AM on Christmas eve we will be nearer Neptune. If you
think that was an easy mental calculation you're wrong!

Now I can't duplicate the calculation. Don't file this "fact"
quite yet. I'll get it right - eventually.

Sorry about that.

Leigh