Re: DO NOT REPLY. TEXTBOOK MISCONCEPTIONS

Sorry to reply to a "DO NOT REPLY" message, but I believe that there still
is some confusion in this list of textbook misconceptions.

In some cases the _fallacy_ is stated, in others the _correction_ to the
fallacy.

One or the other, please! Actually I find the second method more helpful:
what original misconception was intended is generally clear.

Thanks,
Ken

| Ken CAVINESS Physics at Southern Adventist University |
| caviness@southern.edu ESPERANTO =3D Lingvo internacia |
| http://southern.edu/~caviness/ E-o/English/Fran=E7ais/Deutsch |