-----Original Message-----
From: Leigh Palmer <palmer@sfu.ca>

I think Donald's question is an excellent one, and one worthy of
careful analysis by any student. Were I a religious man, Rick, I would
pray for the redemption of your immortal soul.

I am less concerned with the state of Rick's soul than I am by the state of
his department's (mis)treatment of the students in their service oriented
physics classes.

Rick, your email doesn't come from a .edu domain so I can't immediately
identify your institution. I'd like to know it. I try to give our students
informed recommendations of schools they might attend. These have usually
been POSITIVE suggestions, but I can consider negative ones as well.

Chuck Britton
britton@odie.ncssm.edu Time flies like an arrow.
North Carolina School of Science & Math Fruit flies like a banana.
(919) 286-3366 x224