Re: Viruses

At 09:51 AM 2/3/98 EST, Paul wrote:

They [viruses] come in surprising ways. Could be on a floppy you
forgot to reformat,

Paul, are you saying that a format will remove a virus which is lodged in
the boot sectors?????

occasionally viruses have come in on installation disks
from major software vendors . . .

As far as I can tell the virus came on the MS DOS 6.22 INSTALLATION discs
directly from Microsoft. I found it on the Boot Disc that the Installation
process allows one to make at the time of instalation.

Weird!!!

Jim Green
JMGreen@sisna.com