Re: Breaking sticks or spaghetti

Herb,

You hit the nail on the head!!!! Experiments should not be boring! If
they are, it was designed WRONG!!!! The expermiment should be designed at
the edge of student understanding, challenging their views. How can that
be boring??? When I was at Bell Labs, I was never bored.

Sam

Sam Sampere
Syracuse University
Department of Physics
Syracuse (Where all the snow is..), NY 13244