Re: Radioactive SparkPlugs

Tim Sullivan x5830 wrote:

You are also getting close to the range where you may need a license. We need a
state license for a 1 mCi source of Co-57 in Ohio, for example.

Tim Sullivan
sullivan@kenyon.edu

Tim;

Thanks for your reminder about the safety considerations of Radioactive
materials. I of course am aware of the potential hazards and keep the
sample wrapped in the lead foil container that it came in. This, and
all other radioactive samples, are kept locked away in the storeroom.
Exposure to me and others is reduced to much less that background.

Pete Lohstreter
petel@tenet.edu