Re: Doppler question...

I've said it before, and I guess I should say it again. Cross
posting results in tangled threads. Why are there responses
to this thread in two lists? Clearly this cannot be a thread
if continuity is important unless either everybody crossposts
or nobody does. The latter choice certainly seems more economical.

In any case, I will point out that it is discourteous to post a
reply to a posting made in one group to a different group. The
only way that tangled threads can origninate without discourtesy
is for the originator of a thread to crosspost it. I would ask
the owners of phys-l and physhare to consider policy on this. I
posted my contribution to this thread in the group in which it
started, the physhare group. I'm disappointed that my colleagues
in this group didn't read what I wrote.

Think about it.

Leigh