Doppler question...

Talking of all of this doppler effect, it reminded me of a
question that a student had asked me last year that I wasn't to sure
about. The question was along the lines of this:
If you were traveling at an extremely fast rate towards or away
from a radio station antenna and turned on the radio, would the music you
are listening to be affected?
It seems logical that it may, but you would have to be traveling
at a pretty fast rate to notice this, possibly approaching c. I told the
student I wasn't sure, but I had forgotten and was recently reminded from
your discussions.

Dwight
Ashland, OH