Team Teaching Physics Labs

If I may I would like a very brief survey with answers sent to me rather
than the list.

I would like to know how many of you have more than one person involved
simultaneously in teaching your lab sections i.e. team teaching or
cooperative teaching. We are looking at the possibility of having an
undergraduate peer coach join forces with a TA for each lab section.

Thanks,

--
Jerry Hester Email: jhester@mtu.edu
Dept. of Physics Phone: (906) 487-2273