Nuclear waste

I just opened my January "Physics Today" and started to read a
letter on page 15. The latter related to treatment of nuclear
waste by transmutation. I immediately said to myself "I'll have
to point this letter out to Ludwik."

I won't. On the next page (87 in this case) I found that the
letter was *written by* Ludwik.

Leigh (from Canada, where we have to pay a little more for our
postage stamps to defray the cost of long term mail storage)