True Basic

As a die hard fan of APL called BASIC, recent comments once again piqued
my interest in "True Basic." I went to the web site (at truebasic.com)
and looked around, but I'm not convinced that I have enough info to decide
which package would best suit my needs. Can someone say a few specific
words about "why you'll be sorry only to get" and/or "why you really don't
need anything more than" the Student Edition (at $20), the Standard
Edition (at $100), Version 5 (at $200), and/or "why you really ought to
spring for" the Professional Version (at $500)?

Thanks,

John
A. John Mallinckrodt http://www.intranet.csupomona.edu/~ajm
Professor of Physics mailto:ajmallinckro@csupomona.edu
Physics Department voice:909-869-4054
Cal Poly Pomona fax:909-869-5090
Pomona, CA 91768-4031 office:Building 8, Room 223