India conference

The India Association of Physics Teachers (IAPT) expects to hold its
annual conference at Gujarat (near Bombay) during the third week of
October 1998. We have been invited to send a small delegation of AAPT
high school and college physics teachers who wish to participate. Each
member of our delegation is expected to present a short paper in his/her
field of interest.

The delegation will be headed by myself and Dr. Simon George, who is a
current member of the AAPT in ternational committee. We are sending
solicitations to several foundations in the hopes of obtaining financial
assistance to defray expenses of delegates.

If you expect to be free during the third week of October and wish to
receive further details, let me know as soon as possible.

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
herbgottlieb@juno.com
Phone 718 224 4791
FAX 718 224 4764